General Industry Safety Services and Safety Training
Unfortunately for employers, hazard recognition at work is not instinctual for workers. Safe work practices and hazard recognition must be instilled in your workforce using safety training, safety enforcement and safety management.
Accidents, fines by governmental entities and higher insurance premiums may cost you more than you imagine. If the answer to any of the following questions is “NO”, we can save your company money.
- Do you have less than 10 employees?
- Does your company have a comprehensive Health and Safety Plan?
- Have you performed hazard assessment and analysis?
- Are you happy with your insurance rates?
- Do your employees have documented safety training?
- Do you know how to cope with a visit from OSHA and reduce possible fines and citations?
- Do you know what your rights and responsibilities are, under the OSH Act?
- Do you have an emergency action plan for your company?
Click on any of the classes listed here, to view our range of services.
- OSHA 30 Hour General Industry
- OSHA 10 Hour General Industry
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Contract Safety Management
- Hazard specific Training
- Forklift Driver Training
- Safety Manager Training
- Sara Title III and Reporting
- Site Inspections and Audits
© HP&P Safety Inc.
30 S. Havana St., STE. 304F
Aurora, CO 80012
Serving Colorado, Wyoming and surrounding areas.